#99 Jason Grimes
Welcome to the Flyin99 website.
2013 Season Highlights:
2013 got off to a rather slow start due to weather in the region being less than conducive to dirt track racing this spring/early summer. Once the weather started cooperating, Grimes racing was quickly in the thick of things with both the B Mod Jason had built himself, and the A Mod out on the track.
In no particular order, accomplishments deserving recognition this year include:
- As previously mentioned, Jason built his first Midwest Modified, which has turned into a new business opportunity
- Multiple Advantage RV Mod Tour wins
- Wissota 100 Race of Champions win from 12th place; his 2nd career Race of Champions win
- Won the prestigious 60 lap, $7,000 to win Minnesota Modified Nationals from 18th place
- Jamestown Speedway Modified track championship
- The only driver in the 42-year run of the Stock Car Stampede to have achieved victory in four different classes of cars
- Became a full service Integra shock builder/dealer